This is a great, easy treat to make during these hot summer months. The original recipe can be found here
2 C Greek yogurt
1 ½ C chopped fruit (I used apples and strawberries)
½ C chopped nuts (I used almonds flavored with coconut, which was SO delicious)
¾ C granola (oats might also work)
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl
- Line pan with tin foil (I used a 9×13)
- Spread mixture in the pan
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze
- Let thaw a few minutes and cut into bars.
Freezing the bars in a pan and cutting them after they froze worked, but it was a bit messy. Next time I might try to make them in an ice cube tray to avoid the mess. Enjoy!